As we start off the new week with a lot of energy and even more enthusiasm, I want to bring to attention the juicy online tournaments which are taking place over the course of the coming week. The biggest tournaments with the best guaranteed prizes happen on four main online poker sites, namely:
These are the most occupied sites, with the best rewards and highest cash back offers. The biggest cash games and tournaments take place mainly only on these 4 sites, except for the occasional tournament series which goes on in PokerDangal, 9stacks etc which are above average but nothing to really give a lot of importance to. Without further ado, we will get started on the list of tournaments for the week, all of which are 100% bang for the buck.
- The Bout – 10 Lac GTD (PokerBaazi): A regular every-week tournament which takes place every Monday at 8PM, has a buy in of Rs 4000 and has a guaranteed price pool of Rs 10 Lacs.
- Monday Megastack – 3 Lac GTD (PokerBaazi): This has a prize pool of 3 Lacs for a buy in of Rs 2000 which is great value for money and takes place at 9PM, an hour after the Bout.
- Goa – 8 Lac GTD (Adda52) : The largest tourney on Adda for the day, Goa has a buy in of Rs 4000 and starts at 8PM.
- Hollywood – 2.5 Lac GTD (Adda52): Starts exactly an hour after Goa and is half the price, at Rs 2000.
- ReCharge – 12 Lac GTD (Spartan Poker) : The best value for money comes at the end of the list, of course. A small buy in of Rs 2200 with a whopping 12 Lacs GTD is the best bet for any aspiring grinder.
- The Endeavour – 15 Lac GTD(PokerBaazi) : One of their biggest tournaments of the week, a buy in of Rs 3500 almost always gets you to an extended prize pool of around 16-17 Lacs.
- Berlin – 7.5 Lac GTD (Adda 52) : With a buy in of Rs 4500, it is not their best tournament and starts at 8PM.
- Sixth Sense – 6 Lac GTD (PokerStars) : This tourney has a buy-in of Rs 2750 and starts at 7:30PM.
- Mega Stack – 17 lac GTD ( Spartan Poker) : This is their best tournament of the day and starts at 8PM.
- KICK OFF Event (Live at Casino Pride 2 Goa) : This is the registration for the live even taking place in Goa with a buy on Rs 15000.
- The Vegas – 10 Lac GTD (PokerBaazi) : An everyday regular tournament which starts at 8PM in the evening for a buy-in of Rs 3000.
- London – 10 Lac GTD (Adda 52) : Probably their best value tournament, this tourney starts at 8PM and is not one to be missed.
- Destiny 11.0 – 25 Lac GTD ( Spartan Poker) : With a buy in of Rs 5500, you can’t expect more from an online poker site. Starts at 8PM.
- The Summit – 15 Lac GTD (PokerBaazi) : As the name suggests, this tournament is the hardest to climb and is not to be taken easy. Starts at 8PM.
- Head-Hunter – 10Lac GTD (Spartan Poker) : With a buy in of Rs 5000, this tournament isn’t their most attractive one at the moment but the SPS series is starting and attracting a load of attention with small buy-ins and large guarantees.
- Melbourne – 20 Lac GTD (Adda 52): Adda’s biggest tournament of the weekday, this specific tourney attracts a separate crowd of players and is slightly easier to beat. Starts at 8 PM.
- Barcelona – 15Lac GTD( Adda 52): Not as enticing as the earlier day’s tourney for the day but is still a lot of money and is a must-hit for regulars. Begins at 8PM.
- TGIF – 10Lac GTD (Spartan Poker): The best value for money tournament in Spartan, with a nominal buy-in of Rs 1650, we are all thinking the same thing, “Thank God It’s Friday”.
- The Elite – 20Lac GTD (Spartan Poker): With almost twice in guaranteed but six to seven times the buy in size, The Elite is only meant for The Elite as I don’t suggest this to those with lesser bankrolls.
- FRI-YAY – 10LAC GTD (PokerBaazi): Baazi’s tournament for the last weekday, it is an above average tourney but nothing worth busting your bankroll for so take it easy and enjoy the weekend.
These are the tourneys for the upcoming week and aren’t they causing adrenaline to run through!? Gear up and reload on these sites and get yourself a chance to win more than 25 Lacs in a week!